Monday, November 9, 2009

Untitled

There were a few different titles I thought would be appropriate for this post. The first one being I guess I won't be losing 10 more pounds by Thanksgiving. Or my favorite one being..... I can't do anything on my own:That's why I like to copy Bart and Shelley.
It comes down to this. Cory and I are expecting again. What a surprise for us. I am only 8 weeks along (according to the ultrasound). I was thinking I was further along since I have been sick for at least a month. It is going to be a long 9 months (really 10 months).
I have been nauseous,constipated and really tired. I am excited though. Now I just hope I can get over this horrible cold that I have.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations again, we're really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I can really feel the excitement. NOT! Come on Leroy, let's get a little hyped... you are having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Another little Anderson!

    ReplyDelete