Sunday, April 18, 2010

Elizabeth Is Three!

I can't believe my little girl is three. She is no longer a baby. She is a big girl. Elizabeth cleaned up on gifts this year. She is one spoiled kid. Her favorite gifts so far is her tent,new baby doll and baby accessories (pack and play,baby carrier,bouncy seat). I hope she will enjoy the toys at least for a few days. Next year we will probably have a big party but we just had strawberry cake and ice cream as a family this year.
I am glad that we have such a sweet little girl in our family.


4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the tent idea, we've been thinking about getting one for Maddie. I can't believe Elizabeth is three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!! I too can't believe that she is 3 already. This only means that Kay will also be turning 3 soon ~sigh~. I love how cute she is with her babies. She's going to be an awesome big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with Jess, baby dolls are good practice for the new baby. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh so sweet!! Happy Birthday! :D:D

    ReplyDelete