Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ohhh the Joys of Having a Three Year Old!



My poor carpets this week have been through the ringer. On Monday Elizabeth dumped 2 dozen peanut butter w/chocolate centers on the floor. Then she smeared the chocolate all over the floor. It was such a mess. Then this evening I made Elizabeth noodles and then (mother of the year award--soooooo nutritious) went to feed the baby. When I came out there were noodles ripped up and ground into the carpet. I don't understand why it is so much fun to make messes all day long. I miss the days when my carpet actually looked nice. The complex will definitely have to replace the carpets when we move it. SO much for getting our deposit back. I wish I had tile floors sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. I feed my kids noodles all the time, sometimes it's the only danged thing they'll eat. I took an inventory of my kitchen floor today and decided that no matter how many days in a row I sweep I will NEVER keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the worse things to clean up are:
    1. Rice
    2. Rice Crispies
    3. Roman Noodles!!!
    There is no way to keep up on such messes without going completely mad (mentally and emotionally). I love how you took a picture. I think I should do that more often so I don't get mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Gina! That is not fun! I do love your new blog design. Very cute! Maybe one of these days I get back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine and yours must be on the same wavelength =)

    ReplyDelete