Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Really......Are you that Bored


Okay so I know that Elizabeth is only three but really. She was extra destructive today. I was checking my email when I heard a strange noise....(It was quiet). I went in to find Elizabeth sitting on the kitchen floor playing in rice cereal.She had dumped out a whole box. Ughhhh....It was such a mess. I cleaned that mess up and went to change the baby. When I came out Elizabeth was eating Petroleum Jelly. Yet another time I have had to call Poison Control. The lady at Poison control asked us what our zip code was and her name. I am sure they keep a record on kids. One day CPS is going to show up at my door(just kidding). I am glad it is bed time because I need a break.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you take pictures of the messes. I have taken on this practice due to the fact that keeps me from strangling my kids to death and yelling "Why? What were you thinking?" And after some time has passed it's fun to look back at the pictures and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over the fact that she ate Vaseline! Maybe it is tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wondered if poison control keeps track, we had a run where I called them a lot. Vaseline is an interesting one though, I can't imagine that it takes good!

    ReplyDelete