Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Busy Busy Week!!!!



This past week has been one crazy week. On Monday Elizabeth had her second eye muscle surgery in Houston. It is always sad to see my kids in pain. Elizabeth is a trooper though and made it through with flying colors. Her poor eyelid is much more droopier than before the surgery due to the fact that when you pull the eye muscle up it brings the lid muscle down. The eye doctor said that we are going to have to move up the next surgery sooner than we had thought. Poor thing can hardly see out of her right eye because her lid is so droopy.

Elizabeth right after the surgery in the recovery room.


Her poor eye the day after surgery.


On Wednesday I finally found out that I got accepted into school. At 27 I am attempting to go back to school. It is kinda a scary thing to be going back with 2 kids at home. I know that I can do it though. I am going to be majoring in History.
Picture of me being goofy.

On Friday we found out that we are hopefully going to be able to move into a 3 bedroom apartment within the complex. It has become a huge challenge to get both girls up and down three flights of stairs. We are also out of space in our current 2 bedroom apartment.Poor baby Sarah has been sleeping in the living room. The new apartment will have three rooms and is on the first floor. I am excited about the change but I also have to get everything packed within the next 2 weeks.

Here is a link of the floor plan:http://www.townparcatnacogdoches.com/unit_floorplan_details.html?floorplan_id=18986

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are getting a bigger apartment, it's hard to fit in two rooms with a baby. Good luck on going back to school, Bart told me a lot of your credits transfered, so I'm really glad for that!

    ReplyDelete