Thursday, March 8, 2012

I need to shake this feeling Off!

I hate to admit it and I am embarrassed to say it, but I too often compare myself to others. I wish I could have a life like this or that person. Or a clean house like that person. Or good crafting skills like that person over there. Or a perfect body after having multiple children like this other person.
Well ladies and gentlemen, I feel like a loser today. I wish it weren't that way.
I totally know who is putting these feelings of inadequacy in my head. Quite frankly, I want to tell him to leave me alone. Dangit!
I am not a loser. I am important! My life may not be perfect but I am doing as best as I can.
I am Beautiful and Special to Heavenly Father. I found this song in my loser moment today and wanted to share this because it helped me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone, I do the same thing, and I think some of those perfect people we are comparing ourselves with do it too!

    ReplyDelete