Friday, June 12, 2009

Update on "The Biggest Loser" competition.

Soooo we are I believe six weeks into our family biggest loser competition. Here are the current standings...

I am in first place (I can smell two hundred dollars coming my way shortly)---I have as of this morning lost 20 lbs.
Bart is in second place...I believe he has lost 10 lbs.
My Dad has lost 6 or 7 pounds (He and my mom went on a cruise sooo I am not sure if he is still at that number on his weight loss)
Heather has lost 5 lbs. She has been working hard to go to the Gym and eating right sooo she can still be a contender.
My mom is trying still. I think she has lost 1 0r 2 lbs.
Richard has gained a pound... I laugh about this because he keeps talking a lot of trash. He has no excuse. They have a state of the art pool and gym at their Apt. complex.

I hope we can all continue to lead healthy lifestyles. I know I have to be healthier then I have been in the past. I hope to lose at least another 15-20lbs by the time the competition is over. I have been working out 4-5 times a week and really watching what I eat. I know I can be healthier and cuter by the end of the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Leah!!! That's awesome. At the end of the contest (since you're going to win) you'll have to post a before and after picture :) Keep up the great work. You are inspiring me to keep moving forward in the exersice direction.

    ReplyDelete