Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I AM Grateful for such a great family.

I must say that I am one lucky girl. I have a wonderful family both immediate and extended.
I don't think they realize how much they mean to me.
First off I love my husband Cory and my daughter Elizabeth. My husband really works hard for our family. The poor guy works full time and is taking 3 classes. When he comes home he helps around the house. He is also a good dad to Elizabeth. Elizabeth is my sweet little girl. She is not my baby anymore. She is finally saying a few words and that is just the best. My child is progressing.
I am thankful that Heavenly Father gave me a good family to be in. We have our challenges but we make it work.
Sorry for the low quality picture. Our scanner is broken. This is a picture of a picture

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... how sweet. We are blessed to be part of such wonderful families.

    ReplyDelete