Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I was Deceived

Cory is on my hit list.
Tonight we were invited to one of our friends houses for dinner. I asked Cory if he knew what was for dinner before hand. He told me roast and potatoes. It is not my favorite meal but I will still eat it. So we get there and start to eat. As I am eating, the husband asks me if I liked it. I was like "sure". Cory kept laughing and smiling. Finally I was like this is pretty good roast. Our friend said "what, this isn't roast". I was like then what is it. Then he said it was deer meat. I am very disgruntled. Cory knew the whole time and had even told our friends not to tell me. I have never had deer meat before. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I was tricked. I can't believe he would do that to the mother of his children. He better watch his back.

Disney Walt - Bambi

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, although I can see how you wouldn't find it too funny! I'd be pretty annoyed too if Bart tricked me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory just knows you well Leah. You wouldn't have given the food a fair chance if you knew what is was...so maybe he was just trying to expand your horizons. We all need to try new things and to grow. What a good husband you have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! Don't you just LOVE husbands ~eyes roll~ I love the picture by the way, it is PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete