Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sneaky KId


So the other day I was in the other room and I realized it had gotten suspiciously quiet in the house. Which means only one thing.....Elizabeth has gotten into something. I went out and low and behold she had ripped off some of the fake wood paper off of the entertainment center. I looked high and low for the ripped off paper. A while later I was picking up some trash and when I went to the trash can there it was. That little sneaky kid thought she could hide it by putting it in the trash. I couldn't help but to laugh. Never a dull moment in the Anderson house hold.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I always have to keep my eye on the trash. Maddie throws things away in an attempt to be helpful, but you never know what will end up in there. I see you have a month left until the baby is born, I hope she turns for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! Too cute! Mags likes to do things like that... ahhh kids.

    ReplyDelete