Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Elizabeth's New Best Friend




Elizabeth first met her new best friend at WalMart a few weeks before Halloween. We did not buy him because he was ten dollars and really annoying ( He dances and sings "Livin The Vida Loca."). Elizabeth played with him for a while as I was shopping and then we put him back.

The day after Halloween I was browsing the Halloween clearance and there he was. He was marked down to five dollars.I still thought it was expensive, but I bought him anyways. I must say that Elizabeth was overjoyed when I gave him to her. She loves playing with him. The poor guy is arthritic from her playing with him so much. I know he is really annoying but I am glad she loves him so much.

3 comments:

  1. That is laugh out loud funny. I'm surprised she isn't scared of it! I'm glad she has found a BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! It's really funny to see what kids get attached to and what they find amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute story! I'm glad you got it and for a great deal as well! I'm glad Elizabeth likes it!

    ReplyDelete