Sunday, January 9, 2011

NO More Excuses!

I really have no more excuses. I have made every excuse in the book why I can't lose weight. I'm tired,was breastfeeding,too busy and so on. 2011 is the year. I am determined to lose 30 pounds in three months. I need to feel somewhat good about myself again. Here is the plan.
*Exercise five days a week for 30 minutes a day--- I am going to start and walk at the trail across the street.
* Eat lots of fiber, fruits and veggies and cut back on bread.
* Limit my sweets.
*Monitor my portions. I don't need to eat til I am full.
* Have a good attitude.

Please feel free to ask me how it is going. I need to be held accountable! Wish me luck because I am going to need it.

3 comments:

  1. I know that you can do it. There is a good support system that I have found with a group on facebook. It is from Leslie Sansone. She is a walking instructor and has a facebook page. Other friends of hers have become my friends and we support each other. You can post on hers or one of the others (kim, nichole) and they usually congrats you everyday. I will be there with you and the losing weight goal. So even though we are states away we can do this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've been roped in to doing a "Biggest Loser" competition that ends the last week of March. I think we should have a friendly wager. Like who ever wins has to come up with a dinner menu for the other person... I don't know something crazy like that to help stay on track. Let me know if your interested, if might be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you there, I am the queen of excuses. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete