Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas!

I have been a serious slacker on this blog lately. Life has just not been super exciting. The highlights have been Sarah getting her first tooth and everyone being sick including myself.
We did have a lovely Christmas this year at my parents home in Houston. We Opened presents, ate too much food and had a really good time playing games and catching up with my family.
The girls of course got way to many gifts. Which of course are now scattered around my house. Elizabeth's top presents were a hammer and peg set,a monkey pillow pet, Curious George pajamas' and Mrs. Potato Head. Sarah did not have a top present. She loved everything because she was able to put it in her mouth and use it as a chew toy.





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a picture of Maddie and Sarah, they were having such a grand time together. It was good to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete