Monday, July 2, 2012

Mary Poppins?

 
Actually Mary Poppins didn't come to our house but Charity did. She is Elizabeths' new attendant. She comes to our house Sunday through Thursday from 3-7 to help me with Elizabeth. As an added bonus she helps me with Sarah too. I actually have my life partially back. I had forgotten what it felt like to not be in crisis mode by the end of each day.
Here is a short list of what I can do now.

-Make dinner without my house/kids going crazy
-Go to the store without feeling frazzled the whole time.
-  Get parts of my house cleaned.
- Not worry that Elizabeth is going to run out into the street.
 - I have another adult to talk to instead of just talking to myself all day.

Those are just a few things. In the weeks she has been here I have also managed to have a clean kitchen,living room and both the girls rooms have stayed mostly cleaned. I am thankful for the help that she provides. 

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm so glad you have someone to help. I have to admit I'm a little jealous, I have yet to accomplish many of the things on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm re-commenting on your blog =) I'm nominating you for the "Sunshine blog award." You can see the details here http://fibro-moms.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-blog-award.html. I know it's kind of one of those cheesy blogger awards that people spread around, but I thought it was cool that it was for bloggers who inspire others. I think you are inspiring with all you do for your girls, so I thought I'd nominate you (don't feel obligated to go through the hoopla of the rules though).

    ReplyDelete