Monday, April 27, 2009

The Biggest Loser

So my family (Dad,mom,Heather,Bart, Richard and Myself) has decided to start a weight loss competition. We are all putting in 25 dollars each and whoever loses the most weight gets all the money. I could totally use 125 dollars. If I play the game right ( eat well and exercise) then there should not be a problem winning.
The competition is fierce though......
* My dad is a crazy man when it comes to running. He can run 10 miles it seems an hour. He once lost so much weight that people thought he was sick.
*My mom has lost weight many a time and I feel can do it again.
*Heather has already lost a bunch of weight and is really good about going to the YMCA and working out every day. She is also really good about watching what she eats.
*Bart has lost weight and win I might add a "Biggest Loser" competition before.
*Lastly there is Richard. This kid doesn't know the meaning of failure. He has to win at any cost. If you have ever played a board game then you know what I am talking about.

So wish me luck!!! I have so far today been eating healthy. I need to start exercising though. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Leah!!!! You can do it because you can do anything!

    ReplyDelete