Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kalia

It will be a year tomorrow since I lost my dear friend Kalia to cancer. I still miss her calls and friendship. I will catch myself thinking of Kalia when I watch certain movies or hear certain songs that we liked. Or when something exciting or funny happens I think of how Kalia would love to hear about it. She was always there to listen. She was always routing for me and always knew what to say to me to make things seem better. I am thankful for her influence in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you lost your dear friend. Kalia was a really sweet person (from the few times I saw her). I can't imagine how it must feel to lose someone you loved. I'm here for you if you need a listening ear. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. You put into words exactly how I feel too. I love to go through old College pictures and giggle to my self. She really was such a fun person to be around. Thank you for your post!

    ReplyDelete