Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Obsession With "Reality" TV

I have turned into a TV zombie....... I no longer have set sitcoms that I watch. Instead my good old "ER" (wipe a tear) has been replaced with my new favorites like the Bachelorette, America's Got Talent and all these other stupid basic cable "reality" shows (Sixteen and Pregnant....need I say more.........Big time lame) I feel like they are such a waste of time but yet I still watch them. Poor Cory is about ready to go crazy with my "reality" show obsession. I know these shows are really not real but I just keep watching. Sigh...... I really need to pick up a good book or get a meaningful hobby. I am soooo sorry this post is so boring.I think I need to get some reality TV rehab.



2 comments:

  1. You could learn to knit. It's fun and depending on the project fast.I won't say it to loudly but you could still watch TV :) I should really talk Nathan into moving to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Still watch tv! I watch a lot of stuff on hulu. I keep up with two main shows, Mental and Royal Pains. You'd probably like those two. Hulu has tons of different series though, some older like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Just the first three seasons though :( I like keeping up with shows online cuz then you can watch 'em whenever and commercials are minimal. So my advice is to look into shows online! Woo-hoo! It's the way of the future!!

    ReplyDelete